Range Rover: RBDS-TMC display
When a TMC signal is received the icon in the top left of the screen will appear green. If a TMC signal is not being received, the icon will be shown with a bar through it.
The system will inform the driver of any reported roadworks, narrow road, contraflow, accidents, slippery road, diversion, information, parking information, congestion or other hazard.
The driver is informed of a traffic event as follows:
- Х A TMC Event icon shown on the map at the location of the event.
- Х Text can be displayed showing the details of each occurrence which can be selected either by touching the screen icon or from the traffic information list.
- Х Dynamic route guidance, which calculates an alternative route when the system receives the traffic event warning affecting the route currently set in the navigation system.
- Х Traffic event list shows all events sorted by road name/ distance on your selected route in a straight line or along your actual route.
The information regarding the hold-up is maintained and updated even if the vehicle crosses into another country.
Any traffic event (broadcast on TMC) in your area, will be displayed as a warning icon on the map and an alert may be displayed as a message giving the road number(s) and between which intersections the hold-up or event occurs.
This data is stored in the system for up to of 30 minutes.
The color of the TMC icon changes in order to show the type and priority of a TMC event. The background color of the icon returns to normal when there is no longer an event or hold-up, or if any re-route instructions are calculated.
The TMC Event icons appear on the navigation map display to indicate the location and nature of a TMC event.
TMC Event icons will appear on the map, even if the event does not occur on your route.
Level 1 tmc event icons
Note: Single arrow icons indicate that the traffic event affects traffic traveling in the direction of the arrow. Double arrows indicate that both directions are affected.
Playing Digital Versatile Disc (DVD)
DISCЈAUX button Park the vehicle in a safe location for the front seat occupants to operate the DVD player while watching the images. Insert a DVD into the CD/DVD slot with the labeled side ...
Anti-theft Alarm System
On vehicles with an anti-theft alarm system, to activate the system: ► Press on the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter or the power door lock switch when any door is open. The securit ...
Fitting the detachable tow hitch
1. Remove the protective cover from the tow hitch and stow it in the tow hitch stowage area. 2. The tow hitch can only be installed when the green locking lever is in the unlocked position. 3. ...